Thursday, August 8, 2013

Reflection

               The first set of our last chances to prove the whole school that we are worth remembering has already ended. During the first grading period, I can say that I've learned a lot in our ICT subject. 
               Our teacher taught us the true essence and uses of the internet. We also created our own g-mail account and blogger account, and to tell you honestly, I really didn't know how to use my g-mail but with the help of our teacher, it made me explore more things on the internet. I also learned to socialize with others through chatting.
               If you will find out the true essence of internet you can learn a lot of things from it. There are so many things in life that we can learn through the use of the internet. There are a lot of things that we can learn in our ICT subject. Just enjoy the subject then we can learn a lot of lessons from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment