Thursday, February 20, 2014

My dream, My future.

Each one of us have our dreams in life. Our dreams in life are our inspirations in doings things. Determination is one of the key in achieving our goals in life. Honestly, I don't know how to go there but I have this feeling of determination that I will still be there when the right time comes.
I really want to become a doctor someday. I don't know why but just imagining it makes me smile and happy. Imagining it makes me pursue harder in what I am doing. It's like its my inspiration in doing things.
We should choose the thing that we love. Someday I'll be in Paris. I wanna go to places I've never been. I want to explore new things in life. I wanna get lost in every corner of the world.
Another things is 'that guy'. My happiness. The one who never failed to make me smile and laugh out loud and even silently. The one whose worth suffering for. I want to be with him in the future and spend the rest of our lives together.
I just want a simple life. Being with the one I love and things I love is what I want to have in the future. Happiness is what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment